11/1/11

Skin Dancer + Annabelle Bedlam

Forgive the recent gaps between uploads. Both my computer, and my patience, have been rather tested lately. 
Anyway - here's two new line art drawings. Fill in the colours yourself. And no: I'm not gonna mark the areas with numbers - work it out yourself. 


I've been running quite a few tests on this one. Getting the stomach-mouth right, was a challenge. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do with the inside of the mouth. Logically, you would be able to see the intestines at this point, but that just seems silly. I should probably just let it be a deep, black hole into God-knows-where. 




It's actually a shame I never got around to finishing this one. I think it has a lot of potential. I might return to this one later.

No comments:

Post a Comment